Eco Incas 11/10 PL
Spring / Summer 22
Technical material with neoprene hand with high breathability and resilience
62% recycled PL + 31% PA + 7% EA
Polyester: 100% recycled yarn that maintains its characteristics unchanged, allowing repeated reworking.
Recycling process with no harmful emissions and low Co2 consumption.
GRS® and Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified fiber
GRS® certified fabric.
GRS® (Global Recycled Standard): promoted by Textile Exchange, is one of the most important non-profit organizations
promoting responsible and sustainable development in the textile industry worldwide. The GRS® provides
tests and parameters for the following areas: product composition and recycled materials content; traceability
maintenance throughout the production process; restrictions on the use of chemical agents; compliance with relevant
environmental parameters such as supply, discharge of water resources and
energy recovery; compliance with social parameters relating to workers’ rights.
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw,
semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used.
On the basis of its comprehensive and strict list of requirements, comprising several hundreds of regulated individual
substances, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® takes account of:
• Important legal regulations regarding azo colourants, formaldehyde, pentachlorophenol, cadmium, nickel, etc;
• Numerous harmful chemicals, dangerous for health, even if they are not yet regulated by law;
• The requirements of Annexes XVII and XIV of the European Chemicals Regulation REACH as well as of the
ECHA SVHC Candidate List insofar as they are assessed by the OEKO-TEX® Expert Group to be relevant for
fabrics, textiles, garments or accessories.
Following discussions and developments that are considered relevant, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® requirements
are updated as quickly and effectively as possible;
• Requirements of the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) for lead;
• Numerous classes of substances that are also relevant for the environment.